The Government of Pakistan Cabinet Secretariat Establishment Division issued the notification no. PF (638)/E-5 (PAS) on 22nd June 2020 at Islamabad. To be published in the next issue of the weekly gazette of Pakistan Part-I. This notification is about the Premature Retirement of Administrative Service. However, the Officer of BS-22 in Pakistan’s major department requests for premature retirement for their services. Furthermore, the Premature Retirement of Administrative Service having following details;
Printing Corporation of Pakistan Press,
The Competent Authority has been pleasing to accord approval to the request of premature retirement of Major (Retd.) Azam Suleman Khan, a BS-22 officer of Pakistan Administrative Service, presently posted as Secretary, Interior Division, with effect from 30-06-2020.
Section Officer to the
Government of Pakistan
Copy Forwarded To:
Copy forwarded to the;
- The Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Establishment, Prime Minister’s Office, Islamabad.
- The Secretary to the President, President’s Secretariat, Islamabad.
- The Secretary to the Prime Minister, Prime Minister’s Office, Islamabad.
- The Secretary, Cabinet Division, Islamabad.
- The Secretary, Establishment Division, Islamabad.
- The Secretary, Interior Divison, Islamabad.
- The Principal Information Officer, PID, Islamabad.
- The A.G.P.R, Islamabad.
- Additional Secretaries/ Joint Secretaries/ Deputy Secretaries/ Director (PD) and RO (PD Wing), Section officers concerned, Establishment Division, Islamabad.
- The officer concerned with the request to furnish a copy of the charge relinquishment/ assumption report to the Deputy Secretary (E-I), Director (PD) and Section Officer (E-5/PAS), Establishment Division, Islamabad.
- Notification File/ Personal file of the officer.
Disbursement of Pay & Allowances for June 2020.
Section Officer (E-5/PAS)